Processing methods: the computer systems and software procedures the website apply in order to operate acquire, during ordinary activity, some personal data (navigation data), whose transmission is implicit in the operation of Internet communication protocols. The data processing will focus on common data: name, surname, email address, username and passwords. Your personal data could be processed either on paper and digital tools and adopting appropriate measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of data. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties or in any way distributed and they will be known only to Itaruss Srl. Data received will be treated respectively for administrative and commercial purposes in order to send information and news to subscribers who request them.
Communication of data: personal data may be processed by Company personnel as responsible for the treatment; Itaruss Srl is manager of data processing for the purposes of administrative and commercial management.
Registration: To register as a user and log in using any of the services, you must fill out the registration form. Clicking the "Accept" button, the user declares to have carefully read and expressly accepted all the terms and conditions of use of the Services. These data will be used for purposes related to enrollment and for information purposes, promotional and verification on accessibility and usability of the site.
Right of access: at any time you can exercise your rights pursuant to art. 7 of Decreto legislativo n. 196/03, including the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating or correction; to request cancellation or blocking of data in violation of law; and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. The request must be sent to Itaruss Srl, indicating in that it refers to consultation under Art. 7 Decreto Legislativo 196/03.
Accept / decline
Decreto 30 June 2003, n. 196 Codice in materia di protezione di dati personali Art. 13.
1. The interested party or the person who collected the personal data are informed orally or in writing form about: a) the purposes and methods of treatment which the data are intended; b) the obligatory or voluntary nature of providing data; c) the consequences of a refusal to respond; d) the persons or classes of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents, and the scope of dissemination of said data; e) the rights referred to in Art. 7; f) the identity of the owner and, if appointed, the representative in the Country under Art. 5 and the data. When the owner has identified more responsible, at least one of them, indicating the site of the communication network or the methods by which it is easily known the updated list of data. When is a person in charge for the party in the event of exercise of the rights referred to in Article 7, this manager is indicated.
2. The information referred to in paragraph 1 also contains the elements provided by specific provisions of this code and may not include elements already known to the person providing the data or whose knowledge can hinder the performance concrete, by a public subject, of inspections or monitoring data for purposes of defense or state security or the prevention, detection or suppression of crime.
3. The Guarantor may issue a provision to set out simplified information given in particular, telephone services providing assistance and information to the public.
4. If personal data are not collected from the person concerned, the information referred to in paragraph 1, including the categories of processed data, is given subject at the time of recording such data or, when their communication is provided not after the first communication.
5. The provision in paragraph 4 shall not apply if: a) the data are processed in compliance with an obligation imposed by law, regulation or legislation; b) the data are processed either for carrying out the investigations by defense counsel as to the Legge of 7 December 2000, n. 397, or at least to assert or defend a legal claim, provided that the data are processed exclusively for said purposes and for no longer than is necessary therefor; c) the information to the data involves the use of means that the Guarantor, prescribing any appropriate measures, stating clearly disproportionate to the protected right, that proves, in the opinion of the Guarantor, impossible.